2 1/2 years ago, Shaun & I had a little boy we named Peyton. He is a such a joy to us. When he was first born, he was such a little wiggle worm, so that became his nickname and has stuck. We try to have as much fun as possible, and we live one day at a time.
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Stinky?
So I just finished my workout involving jogging, walking, lunging, and "tires" outside in this ridiculous heat. So I come in the house and sit on the couch. Not a few minutes later Peyton says, "Stinky," and I said "yes, Mommy's stinky." So I guess that prompted him to "check" Mommy to see if I was stinky. He looked behind me saying, "I check, I check," lifted my shirt and says, "Nope, not stinky." Gotta love kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletelol, you gotta love kids. The other day Kaelin farted and sniffed the air and said, "Daddo, you stink. You need to take a shower."
ReplyDelete